Join the adventure
From jungle treks into the Peruvian amazon to local expeditions around Manitoba, I am constantly in search of new places to explore and collaborating with people who want to share in the Adventure and see the World...
TO BE ANNOUNCED 2019
10 days of exploring Irelands countryside in search of ancient sites and participating in ceremony. From Dublin to West Cork, we're going to explore the lakes, sun circles and ancient forests.
Nov 2- 12th, 2018
USD$1800 per person
Trek deep into the Peruvian Amazon to the isolated sanctuary of Mayantuyacu. Situated deep within the rainforest between Peru and Brazil, this land is protected by the traditions of the Ashaninkan people. Meet Shaman, Juan Flores Salazar, and enjoy the company and community of Mayantuyacu Sanctuary.
Discover their traditional knowledge of plant medicine and participate in a variety of plant therapies and healing ceremonies.
Root yourself in Nature and let Mayantuyacu uncover its magical interaction with our mind, body, and spirit.
· Learn about the traditional medicine derived from the shrubs, trees and herbs of the Rainforest and uncover the wisdom of these plants
· Explore this sacred Ashaninka site and trek through the surrounding rainforest with a local guide
· Swim and relax in the breathtaking waterfalls and natural springs.
· Participate in the variety of healing ceremonies offered by Juan Flores Salazar
· Interact with Ashaninka Community and experience their warm hospitality
Lodging, food and transportation between Lima and Mayantuyacu Sanctuary, activities & medicine if requested for ceremonies and your guide, Lady Lorelie.
*International flights not included
"I’ve been to this place in the Jungles of Peru, where a wise one leads you on a journey Inward. Where the river boils and the trees grow big and strong. There is medicine in this place that cures the body and soothes the soul. In order to get there you must take a plane, a boat ride and trek deep into the jungle.
But when you finally arrive… it feels a lot like paradise."